|Chair||Samantha Villa||New Mexico State University – Carlsbad|
|Bridget O’Leary||Central New Mexico Community College|
|Terese DeSimio||New Mexico State University – Doña Ana|
|John Sandstrom||New Mexico State University- Main|
|Laura Soito||University of New Mexico|
The Charge of this committee is to improve resource sharing, document delivery, and interlibrary loan services to New Mexico academic libraries by:
- Sharing information about resource sharing activities, systems and databases available for group purchase.
- Developing collection development/resource sharing programs.
- Promoting access to improved technologies for resource sharing among member libraries.
- Collaborating with the State Library and other organizations on statewide initiatives to advocate for the provision of equal quality library services to all New Mexico higher education students and faculty.
- Overseeing and coordinating the NMCAL Passport Program.
- Identifying and disseminating best practices regarding the delivery of library resources and services to distance learners.
- Providing information to institutional administrations on various available means and methods of providing library services and
resources to distance learners.
- Exploring, promoting and seeking funding for appropriate new technologies that enhance the delivery of library resources and services to distance learners.