|Chair||Samantha Villa||New Mexico State University – Carlsbad|
|Members||Samanthi Hewakapuge||San Juan College|
|Poppy Johnson-Renvall||Central New Mexico Community College|
The NMCAL Marketing & Public Relations committee is established as a Standing Committee to raise awareness of the organization, and increase public understanding of the value of such a consortium.
- Planning and developing marketing efforts in collaboration with other NMCAL committees.
- Communicating and promoting NMCAL resources, accomplishments, and needs.
- Producing and distributing an annual newsletter.
- Helping to create a unified voice across all types of libraries in New Mexico for advocacy of library standards.
- Coordinating the inclusion of NMCAL on the annual CUP, NMACC and NMICC retreat agendas, and coordinating the information table at each year’s state legislative session.